Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sorry I've been gone so long.

Hi everyone! I just realized it's been a while since I last wrote. First and foremost, I'm still on the wagon (insert cheering crowds and fanfare here). I am almost eating an entirely vegetarian diet and feel a million times better for it. I don't think I am shedding a ton of weight, but I definitely feel healthier and more energized. Since watching the documentary, Forks Over Knives, I have eaten one meal that consisted of ground beef. What beef was on my plate was transferred to Amo's plate. I just couldn't do it. I just have no desire to eat it at all. I eat dairy on a rare occasion. I had a couple bites of ice cream during her school's ice cream social and it was disgusting. It honestly tasted likely a creamy chemical concoction. Not appetizing at all. I usually have an egg every other day, most often mixed in to my two minute muffin. Trail mix has become our new best friend around here. Amo in particular loves the stuff. He says it's because of the chocolate chips I put in it. I think he's right. Other than that, there's not much going on around here. I haven't been getting as much exercise as I'd like, but I am still getting over a month long virus and just starting to feel a little more like my old self. Last I weighed in I was 214. I weigh in again on Tuesday, so I will keep you all posted. :) I'm sure I have more to tell, but I'll save that for tomorrow's entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment